Write Me!!!

amberly.austin@myldsmail.net

Friday, August 28, 2015

SEMANA 33!!!


Hola Todos!


Wow, this week was absolutely AWESOME! (haha) So, Patricia got baptized on Saturday, and it was great! One of the best baptisms of my mission, honestly! The entire Primary came to support her and her family, and they even sang a musical number, it was so cute! I just love the Famila Cesped so much! We stopped by and visited them yesterday, and they invited us to their house today for Family night! (haha) We're gonna go by at like 3:30 or 4:00, and get this, go FISHING!!! (haha) I'm so excited, it's gonna be so fun! We also planned a really cool lesson on being fishers of men...It's gonna turn out really awesome, and I'm super excited! Don't worry, I'll send pictures next week! I just feel so at home with them, it's the best! They told us yesterday that they're so grateful for all of our help and that they think of us as family. I just love the mission! I cant even tell you how happy it makes me to see this family coming back to church. We talked yesterday about the importance of the temple, and they told us they are going to start preparing to go! They're just an awesome family!

Also we had intercambios (exchanges) again with the Hermana Lideres (sister leaders) this week! I went to Fernando de la Mora with Hermana Cheney, and it was so fun to work with her for a day again! And see a different area! She's doing awesome, and it was a good day! Were like best friends!  

Also, Teofido is still progressing a BUNCH! He couldn't come to church this week 'cause he works every other Sunday, apparently, but si o si, he's coming this Sunday and is going to get baptized on my BIRTHDAY!!! holla! (haha) I'm so stoked its going to be great! He just gets it and it's awesome!  

That's about it for this week, it was a great week! I sure do love the Mission! Hope you all have a good one! Love you all!

Hermana Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment