Write Me!!!

amberly.austin@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Semana 68!!!


Whoa, I'm not even sure where I should begin!!! (haha) Last week was the best! Firstly, we had the Actividad de Navidad last week, which was so great! On Wednesday we traveled to Ita to just celebrate Christmas with the whole Mission!! (haha) It was so much different than last year 'cause I literally knew like EVERYONE!!! It was so fun! I got to see all my comps, basically, which was so great! (haha) Basically spent the day with Hna Ball, I've missed her so so much! She's the greatest. It was kinda hard too though, 'cause everyone and their dog was reminding me all day long that it's my last transfer! (haha) I said a lot of goodbyes too, 'cause I'm not gonna see most of them again... But, it's fine! (haha) All part of the experience I guess!

Also, we worked really hard this last week looking for new people! (haha) To be honest, we're not having much luck... It's kinda frustrating, 'cause I want to leave the area in good condition, but we're just hitting brick wall after brick wall, it feels like... But, I know it's all part of the plan. If there's one thing I've learned, God ALWAYS guides us to the people who are prepared. We just have to put our trust in him. If he wants us to have a lot of people these last few weeks, he's gonna guide us to them.  

The Flia Patino's really progressing! We're starting temple prep and they've been so cute about it! We went to eat lunch with them on Friday, and the mom was talking about the two girls they have getting baptized and she goes "Samira told her grandma she wants to get baptized!" (haha) Miracle! The grandma basically said that Samira can choose her own path and that she doesn't want to force Samira to be Catholic. It was such a miracle! The grandparents have been a worry factor for weeks but it sounds like they're gonna be okay with everything! Such a blessing!!! The two daughters have a baptismal date for Jan 2. Keep praying that it all works out!  

Anyways, that's all I have this week! Life's good, and I'm enjoying every second!!! I love you all, hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Love Hna Austin

PONDERIZE!!!!  John 3:16  Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment