Write Me!!!

amberly.austin@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SEMANA 35!!!


Hola Todos!


Whoa! Where do I even begin? We just got a call from Presidente, and the Lord has called me to be a Hermana Lider (Sister Leader) in the mission!!! AHHH!!! (haha) I am freaking out! For those of you who don´t know the Hermanas Lideres, are the leaders for the Hermanas. I´ll be doing exchanges with them, helping them with all of their problems, and have meetings and such with the Zone Leaders and Presidente... (haha) it should be an adventure for sure... So, yeah, that´s the big news this week...

This week was GREAT though!!! (haha) We literally saw so many miracles this past week, and found some AWESOME people!! The best part of this week though was the Elders in our ward FINALLY had a baptism!! They haven´t had a baptism at all in the last three changes (that I've been here) in Ita Enramada, and it was literally a miracle! So, yeah, it was a great week! 

We also have found a WHOLE bunch of new people that are amazing that I won´t be here to see progress, pero si o si se van a bautizar! (if or when they will be baptized) (hahaha) OH, and my birthday was great! Thanks all of you for the B-day wishes, it was an AWESOME day!!

(haha) so much happened this week, but that´s all I can think of right now! Sorry this is kind of a crappy email...  Promise next week will be better...(haha)

Have an awesome week!  Love you all!!

Hermana Austin




No comments:

Post a Comment