Write Me!!!

amberly.austin@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SEMANA 65!!!

blue chevron "look unto me in every thought doubt not fear not. D& C 6:36 subway art:

Hola Todos!

Wow, so where to begin? This last week was CRAZY! (haha) It was so fun! Oh first things first... Remember Cesar? Well, he had his interview last Monday, AND he kinda forgot he can´t drink Coffee! (haha) He doesn't drink it on a normal basis, but it just so happens last Sunday his mom had made him a cup of coffee for breakfast! He drank without realizing... (haha) SO his baptism was postponed until tonight! Satan´s the worst.... But IGUAL NO MAS! He's still getting baptized, and thanks to that little experience he´s never gonna forget the Word of Wisdom! He's literally the greatest! He's so excited for his baptism tonight. Don´t worry, I´ll be sure to send you all a picture next week! 

Let´s see... Oh, Wednesday was the BEST! We had intercambios with the Hermana Lideres and I got to do an Intercambio with Hermana Bennett!! Wow! It was so fun to do an intercambio with my hija! We have both changed so so so much! We had a good time together. We bought some ice cream and some asaditos, and just worked our guts off!  

(hahaha) Two funny stories this week... So on Thursday, we were out in one of the more country parts of our area where there aren't very many people and all of a sudden I had to pee... (haha) We went to two less actives and they weren't home. I was pretty desperate. My companion was like, ¨Nobody´s around, just go behind that bush.¨ I thought about it and decided, ¨Why not?¨ (haha) So I popped a squat and went! (haha) Don´t remember the last time I did that.... I was probably hunting with Dad or Grandpa two years ago... But, hey! The mission´s always an adventure! (hahaha) The best part is the next day the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED!! We were in the exact same spot and I had to go to the bathroom again... Luckily, (at least that´s what I thought) this time the less actives were home. (haha) We showed up and I asked to go to the restroom and the Hermana was like, ¨Sure, but it´s not your common bathroom...¨ I told her it was fine! Thinking nothing  could be worse than squatting in the woods, (haha) I was wrong! Their bathroom was a hole in the ground... There were two poles on both sides so you could brace yourself and squat... (haha) It was crazy, and a fun little adventure!  

Sorry... on a more spiritual note, remember those converts we found last week? They came to church again and their mom, Nilda is progressing poco a poco! She´s the greatest really! Her only problem is her husband! He´s a little duro, but that´s okay. We´re praying for miracles!  

Anyways, yeah, life´s good! (haha) Yesterday I had PIKE!  Which is like a teeny worm that buries itself into the skin on your foot and lays eggs and stuff! BUT, no worries the members have lived with that all their lives. They took it out and I´m good now! (haha) I love the mission, so many adventures! Love you guys thanks for your prayers have a great week!

Hermana Austin

PONDERIZE
DYC 6:36  ¨Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not¨ 

No comments:

Post a Comment