Write Me!!!

amberly.austin@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

SEMANA 60!!!

Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works... and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.  Matthew 5:16:

Hola todos!!


Wow this last week was definitely super crazy! We had changes, and I left San Lorenzo and Hermana Ball! Can´t tell you how sad it was to leave her! We´d been together since June! I miss her so much! One of my very best friends! It was also way hard saying goodbye to Pablo and Wanilda and all the rest of the people there that I love but hey! That´s the mission!  

So crazy, Cambios! I´m no longer an Hermana Lider which is cool, lots more tranquilo! (haha) I´m gonna finish super tranquilo out here in the campo... Stress free! I do kinda miss it though... (haha) I loved working so close with the Hermanas. So, my new and probably last Area is Ypacarai! COUNTRY!!!! (haha) It´s the BEST!!! Complete opposite of San Lorenzo! I feel like I´m going on a hike every single day! One part of our area is so far away we have to take a bus for like 20 minutes and then we walk in the middle of no where for like 45 minutes and then finally we get there! It´s crazy the people drink their water out of a spring and are SUPER poor! And, the best part is they love missionaries! (haha) When we knock on a house they just let us in invite us to sit down and give us some water it´s the best! I love it here!! (haha) My companion´s name is Hna Guardado and she´s from Honduras! She´s great! Ha LATINA otra vez! We speak straight Spanish, which is good for me! (haha) It´s been too long since I've had to do that! And I like it, Spanish is great! She has been a little sick though... A few weeks ago, she was in the hospital for like a week straight, so that´s not fun. She still has to be careful. Don´t worry though, I´m taking care of her. Also, we had a baptism this last week!!! (haha) It was the greatest! I showed up and they already had everything ready to go. He was all prepared! His name´s Pedro, and he´s 15! He´s the greatest! It was such a great baptism!  

Also, we have two Mitai´s (little kids) that are gonna get baptized in the next few weeks!!! Milagros is probs gonna get baptized this Saturday and Juan Manuel next Saturday! They´re both the cutest! (haha) It´s the best, I love the CAMPO!!  

So yeah, life´s good! I´m excited to start this new and last chapter of my mission! I can feel that it´s gonna be great! I just want to go work my guts off these last few changes cause it´s the only smart thing to do, right?   Thank you all for all of your support and prayers! Love you all!

Hermana Austin

PONDERIZE!!!
¨Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven¨ (Matt 5:16)


No comments:

Post a Comment